Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Minecraft pt3

 PT3 IS HERE Getting that out of the way I'm going to be teaching you about the updates that

came out. So Minecraft 1.14 and Minecraft 1.15 startin with Minecraft 1.14

The aquatic update came out with fish ,coral and many more.

Minecraft 1.15 the bee update came out with bees ,honeycomb honey, honey blocks and more.

Now we will be doing 1.16 which is the nether update. came out with netherite and many more

let's go back to the old version of Minecraft alpha version 1.0 zombies creepers skeletons and mobs randomly jumping all the time no nether dimension and there were no Ender pearls no eyes of ender no way to get to the end it was locked the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post