Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

pokemon

 Pokemon one of my favourite games and yeah 1000 Pokemon in the game

Starter types fire water and grass

The starters are Bulbasaur Squirtle and Charmander

Also movies and series of the game and your catchphrase is gotta catch 'em all 

Who is the new Pokemon game called Pokemon sword but now it has 2 DLCs and you're really cool  yeah at a lot of Liz and Aries and yeah Liz and Aries are the best Pokemon ever like

Rakwasa Arceus for god of Pokemon pokio and gantina Powerful is in there is you could easily Win you were battle And every Pokemon has a man move exclusive to him and They are super powerful the end


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post