Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Transformers

 Transformers is a movie film yet I really like and let me tell you about it

The first character is Bumblebee with Optimus Prime Theyŕe  a good duo and Beat bad guys in battle the Character sideswipe is a cocky and sometimes rude Transformer but he also is good in battle

 the next character is Grimlock he's a Dino but with a fire breath and can easily destroy any Decepticon leader for Decepticons has always been proven to be in Capable foe in battle and fall but not as strong as the next bad guy in the series I don't know her name yet but she appears at  the end of the last movie the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post